©johanDee/'s Got a New Look! :))

Heyya.

Well, it's been quite a while since I posted a new entry here :))

Doncha worry cuz in the next few weeks, I might come back to blogging again.


For now, my homepage has got it's new look! (It's all I can offer right now. Geez.)



Anyway, I added a section here which is named "Literary", cuz I'm planning to post my senseless poetries and stories here, hmmm, or anything which is included under literary works. Hahaha. As I say, I am a frustrated writer so why don't I give it a try? :P

Alright then, since it's getting late, I think I should jump now into my bed and get some good night rest at least, for tomorrow (or later perhaps), I still have to go to work... >_< I just opted to post an entry here to welcome my blog's new look! Haha. Few more changes coming since I am not that familiar with CSS codes, and I cannot edit them all with just one sitting.

So I'm off to my bedroom now, till my next blogpost! :))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©johanDee/ © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops