KDrama Review: Rooftop Prince :))

Aigoooooo......! >_<

I really really wanna watch this K-DRAMA soooonnnnn!!! *sob*  *sob*  *sob*



Sadly, I cannot find any good links and sites to download the full episodes of Rooftop Prince — coz I don't wanna watch it online, I wanna have my own personal copy! (or perhaps I'm just a little dumb when searching the net =P), but I will still find a way to be able to watch this awesome K-Drama starring superstar Yoochun!♥ Anyway, I am not a fan of Yoochun, I just happened to meet him at Sungkyunkwan Scandal... (Meet? Haha)


Now, let me tell you a little info about Rooftop Prince, and why it's making me crazy. Well, I love the concept, perhaps? Although time travel is a bit "old school" already when it comes to story genres, this is the first time that I'm gonna watch a time travel concept from Joseon Era to present time. (With no time machine involved, like what Nobita used to do in Doreamon. LOL.)



>>>DISCLAIMER: (Info taken from DramaWiki)<<<

Details: 
  • Title: 옥탑방 왕세자 / Oktabbang Wangseja
  • Also Known as: Attic Prince
  • Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
  • Episodes: 20
  • Broadcast Network: SBS
  • Broadcast Period: 2012-Mar-21 to 2012-May-24

Summary: 

Rooftop Prince is about a Joseon Crown Prince Lee Gak (Micky Yoochunwho, after his wife dies mysteriously, time travels 300 years into the future to present day Seoul along with his three retainers, and they believe that it is their duty to solve the murder case of the Crown Princess in order to return to Joseon. This is where they encounter familiar faces (a woman who looks just like his lost princess), modern-day devices (too many to mention), and corporate intrigue.


These four handsome guys in their traditional costumes...

They land in the rooftop apartment of Park Ha (Han Ji Min), a cheerful woman in her mid-20s, who eventually believes the odd quartet's predicament and becomes their guardian.
As Park Ha educates the four on life in the 21st century, Lee Gak comes across Hong Se Na, who seems to be the reincarnation of his wife.

Haha I can't understand the Japanese/Korean/Chinese characters. LOL

Taking on the identity of Yong Tae Yong, Lee Gak slowly begins to unravel the murder of Yong Tae Yong and in turn moves closer to solving the murder case of the Crown Princess.
As he finds himself in love with Park Ha, he figures that maybe the Crown Princess was not so perfect after all...

So, here we go... :P
Enjoy the pics, 'till my next blogpost! :))

Angry Birds Anyone? =P

Sweet... <3

Sweeter... <3

Cuuuuttteeeeeee!... <3

Main Casts in their Promotional Event

Yikes! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Yes you're right! I never get tired of watching this all over again... :)

    ReplyDelete

 
©johanDee/ © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops