Today, I am going to teach you (or at least, to orient you) on how to file your Online SSS Loan Application. Here are the easy steps:
REMEMBER: You need to have your present employer's SSS number to be able to sign in an online account. You can ask your HR personnel and they can give it to you. Just tell them you'll be registering on SSS online =P
2. After having your account verified and active, you can now file your online loan application.
REMEMBER: You must have at least 36 counts of monthly contribution before being eligible for the Salary Loan. Sadly, only this type of loan is available online, (or perhaps two? which is the maternity notification. Actually, I am not familiar with this one! No No maternity! LOL).
Anyway, we have other online forms from the SSS website as well, (eg. calamity loan, educational assistance loan, housing loan, etc) which is downloadable and printable in pdf version, however, we still need to submit them in the nearest SSS branch office to be approved.
3. Now, let's start filing our online Salary Loan. Take note, this will be as easy as 1-2-3! =P
Log-in to your SSS account, then go to your homepage. This will look like the one featured below. In your homepage you will see your name, your SSS number, your employment status, and the nearest SSS branch in your location. You will also see your password expiration and the latest news and updates regarding SSS as well.
4. On the left pane, you will see the list of the main menu. Click under transactions and a small pop-up window will appear, and select Salary Loan Application.
5. A Salary Loan Application page will appear, and you just have to check the box which says "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" (if you really do agree. haha). Anyway, take time to read their terms and conditions, it is better to be informed than never. Displayed on the page as well are: (i) your employer ID, (ii) employer name, (iii) your loanable amount; and, (iv) the payment method. Usually it will be in cheque. Click "Submit".
6. A dialogue box will appear verifying your action. Gives you more time to think twice if you really wanna file this loan. Hehe. Click "OK" (cancel if you wish to abort).
7. Again, a page with the four details above will appear to let you double check the data. If you are very very sure, then hit "Submit".
REMEMBER: You have to jot down the "transaction number" and have your employer certify it on or before the given date. You can inform your HR personnel regarding your online application, and don't forget to give them the transaction number as they'll be needing it for some verification.
9. After your HR personnel have certified your loan application, an email will be sent to you from SSS saying that your loan has been approved and is now being processed. You'll just need to wait for the cheque to be delivered to your office, or right in-front of your doorstep.
10. Actually, I've read a lot of blogs about online SSS Loan filing, and according to some of them, it took almost a month before they had the chance to hold and feel their very own pay cheques, so I wasn't expecting too much. Luckily, exactly after two weeks, I had mine delivered to my office! Yay! ♥
12. Anyway, the cheque is negotiable at any PNB Branch, and you can even have it deposited in your local bank account, but wait for 3 banking days to be reflected.
TAKE NOTE: Payroll deduction starts 60 days after the cheque has been issued.
So, easy as eating your fave ice cream, eh?
Enjoy your loan and be sure to use it properly!
Good debts to everyone! :))
Hooray 2013! ♥♥♥