Tummy Flabs :((

And as of this moment, I would like to eat McDonald's hot fudge sundae. I would also like to eat Sinigang na Baka, or Sinampalukang Manok... (yung maasim na maasim!). I am also craving for french fries, Potato Corner to be exact, maybe cheese or sour cream flavour. Hahaha. Oh nooo!!!!! Actually, I am not afraid to be fat. I wanna be chubby anyway. But the sad thing here is that all those flabs just get stuck in my tummy... :((
Ouch.


Well, I'm just wondering... what if I try to enroll in a fitness gym? Hahaha. I'm sooooo desperate to have a flat tummy (or bonus if I could have some abs... LOL). But honestly, I'm so skinny yet I have bilbil? Yikes, that's so ironic... :P

Just fooling around... :))
'Till my next blogpost!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©johanDee/ © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops