Diana Stalder Black Soap :))


Last week, I went to Diana Stalder by Dermaline (Ayala Branch) to undergo one of my scheduled treatments with them. My original schedule was at 2:30 PM, but due to unforeseen circumstances at work, I had to re-adjust my reservation at 3:00 PM. This is my second visit to Diana Stalder and I have noticed that they’re not very strict when it comes to “re”scheduling treatments; they’re very accommodating to customers. However, despite of my rescheduled time, I still arrived late but I was still able to get my treatment right away. Haha. Perhaps, since it was declared Typhoon Signal No.2 in Manila during that day, all other customers had cancelled their reservations except me, which was why I had the privilege to adjust my schedule with them, anytime.


When I was about to go home, one of their attendants, Ms. Mhean (she’s very friendly, indeed), offered me to try their “black soap”. It costs 150 pesos — quite expensive for a single bar of soap but a lot cheaper compared to other black soaps in the market. Well, I still opted to try since it was payday, anyway. Haha. This is how their black soap packaging looks like.


What is Black Soap by the way? (Info from Treehuger)

  • Black Soap, also known as African Black Soap (Anago Soap, Alata Simena, or Ose Dudu), has long been used to heal problem skin
  • It is good for thinning fine lines, evening out dark spots, eczema, razor bumps and eliminating blemishes
  • It is also used to lightly exfoliate and give you healthier looking skin. The soap can also be used on your body or hair or for oily skin, dry skin, skin rashes, scalp irritations, body odors and is good for sensitive skin
  • ...And many, many more :))

Diana Stalder Black Soap is literally, a whitening soap actually. It contains arbutin, a glycosylated hydroquinone extracted from the bearberry plant in the genus Arctostaphylos. It inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin. Arbutin is therefore used as a skin-lightening agent. (Info from Wikipedia)*
*Nosebleed. LOL
 

The soap is still sealed in plastic once you open the box.


Anyway, the soap has a very, very mild scent, or perhaps, no scent at all (?). Maybe it would be better if they could add fragrance to it, but this doesn’t matter since I’m only planning to use this before bed time. LOL. Well, this is quite a big block of soap that’s why I’m having a hard time to grip this, but this doesn’t matter as well (liliit din yan pagtagal. Haha). It moisturizes and softens my skin, but I hardly notice the whitening benefits since I just used this once, and I’m already fair toned so I’m not actually sure if I could get more fairer than what I am right now. Hehe. Well, let’s see in the next coming days. I’ll let you now the result :))


Go on, why don’t you share your experience with Diana Stalder services and products, as they’re celebrating their 17th Year Anniversary this month of October?


Contact Diana Stalder Ayala Branch:
Tel. nos. 892-5659 / 0925-300-6389
Address: Rm 710, 7th Flr. National Life Insurance Bldg., Ayala Ave., Makati City
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri (11AM-8PM); Sat (9AM-6PM)For more info, you may visit their: Facebook Account
Website: DianaStalder.com


‘Till my next blogpost!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©johanDee/ © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops