Gotti's Ristoranté, SM Mall of Asia :))


Last holiday season, me and my mom went out to find a dress (for me) to wear at a wedding event. Well of course, went to MOA since it's not too far from our house, plus considering the huge number of boutiques you can find in there. But anyway, my dress searching is not the topic in this post, but rather an Italian restaurant where we had decided to take our miryenda – at Gotti's Ristoranté.



Gotti's is located at the MOA's Southwing part (just beside Chowking). The place was not too big and it had a lesser crowd compared to other nearby restos when we arrived. Unfortunately, since it was a holiday season, we expected the sudden increase of customers once dinner time approaches, and good thing we arrived earlier and had a seat right away.


Since we were just after the miryenda, we tried ordering the Mobsterrific Meal which was displayed in their front door (LOL). You got to choose your own starter, pasta, pizza and drink only for 125 pesos (exclusive of their 5% service charge). Well, sulit in such a way, isn’t it? Here’s the list of their meals to choose from:

Mobsterrific Meals is available only from Mon-Fri (10AM-6PM) and Sat-Sun (2PM-6PM)
(Photo from ph.openrice.com)

Me and my mom ordered almost the same meal, except for the pasta. We chose Chicken Fingers for our starter, Bolognese pasta for my mom and Carbonara for me, Margherita for our pizza and of course, iced tea for our drinks. Anyway, my favourite was the chicken fingers (LOL); the pasta and pizza tasted just alright, however, not too extravagant compared to other Italian Restos. Well, it was just alright for a miryenda, coz in the end, we went home full and satisfied.


My carbonara platter (see above) and my mom's spaghetti platter (see below).


So watcha waiting for? Taste now Italy’s most wanted meals at Gotti's!



Visit Gotti's Ristoranté Branches:
SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia and SM Bicutan
Tel. no: 634-0348
For more info, you may visit their: Facebook Account

'Till my next blogpost!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©johanDee/ © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops